Living Water Resorts prides itself in its people. As a company, we make a commitment to attracting and retaining the best talent. From part-time jobs, to co-operative education experiences, to Leadership positions, Living Water Resorts offers students the perfect place to build their resume.
4 reasons to join LWR:
- Join a caring work culture which is inclusive, positive and fair; where opportunities are open to all, and Team Members ‘treat others the way you want to be treated’.
- Join a team that operates with a sense of pride and takes ownership; where doing the unexpected to create a memorable moment for someone else is rewarded.
- Join a company that values teamwork; where no one person is more important than another; where health and wellbeing are actively promoted; where you will be encouraged to participate in staff activities; where you will be expected to take advantage of the Resort Perks and lifestyle.
- Join an organization that offers a variety of learning and development opportunities; where Leaders strive to provide coaching and career support; where Team Members are given pathways to develop personal and professional skills; where Team Members are supported to reach their full potential and progress their career.
Living Water Resorts has a variety of part-time positions for students to choose from. Students can choose from morning, afternoon and evening shift times throughout the week or on weekends.
- Front Desk Agent
- Room Attendant
- Banquet Porter
- 3rd Cook
- Kitchen Helper
Living Water Resorts offers students enriching cooperative placement experiences. Students can choose from 1 of 5 Hospitality tracks:
- Track 1 (Front Desk & Housekeeping)
- Track 2 (Front Desk, Housekeeping, & Membership Services)
- Track 3 (Recreation Attendant, Front Desk, & Housekeeping)
- Track 4 (Kitchen Helper & 3rd Cook)
- Track 5 (Banquet Porter & Server)
Living Water Resorts offers graduate students access to a number of Leadership positions:
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Supervisor